Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Countdown to Corn Hill Arts Festival!

I'll admit, I'm nervous. Very nervous! What if no one likes my work and I don't sell a thing!? What if everyone laughs at me and walks right by my booth without even glancing at my stuff?!
I can't dwell on the what if's! I just have to do this, it's such a big step for me and my business and I just hope and pray it goes well.

There are 11 days left and I have been sewing, adjusting my booth, creating signage, and mostly just mentally and emotionally preparing myself for what's to come. I don't know what to expect at all. I've never done such a large event! I'm happy to know my mom will be there with me to help me every step of the way!

I am also excited that we will be camping nearby, so that should be a good time! A nice mother, daughter get away. I love my mom!


A bit off subject but I wanted to share an outfit I wore on Saturday! It's a pretty boho look and I really enjoyed it! The skirt is one I upcycled and the top was donated to me!

I will keep you all updated on everything to do with the Corn Hill Arts Festival and please visit their facebook by clicking here!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!