Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Outdoor Show Season!

Hello all!

I wanted to share a few photos from this past weekend at the Rhythm on the Ridge festival. It was a pretty fun event but I don't think I'll be participating next year. Lots of cool people and I liked the music but there weren't very many customers. But that's OK! Just means I have more merchandise for the Corn Hill Arts Festival!

My sweet new sugar skull headband display.
Cute new card holder I got from a flea market in Pennsylvania
I was glad to be able to have a good weekend with this guy too. :) He such a good help and I'm so thankful that he's so willing to help me.

I'm looking forward to the Corn Hill Arts Festival and I've been busy making more stuff to sell there!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!