Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June!

Hello my lovelies! I know it's been some time since I last posted but these last few months have been so busy! And it's not slowing down any time soon!

This weekend, my friend Liesl and I are going to check out the Ithaca Festival. I had planned to apply to that show but sent in the application to the Corn Hill Arts Festival first and got accepted to that one first so I decided to just stick to the Corn Hill one this year. However, I do look forward to visiting Ithaca in hopes of setting up at the festival next year. Or perhaps even opening a shop there! Who knows! Wouldn't it be so amazing to be able to walk into a store and purchase RosMari Brand stuff as well as many other talented artists' products?! I am a dreamer, and this is one of my dreams!

Moving on - The Rhythm on the Ridge Festival is next weekend June 9-10 in Rotterdam, NY! This should be a pretty fun event. Music, food, camping, and of course sweet crafters and artists!

On another note, I love my sugar skull! Hahaha  


I've been making tons of little zipper pouches! Be sure to come to my craft shows to check them out! :D They are only $10 each!

They have been so fun to make!

Well I have lots to do today! Have a great weekend!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!