Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I love thrifting!




Yesterday I took some time to wander around a local thrift shop in search of anything interesting. There were many cool items that I found but I narrowed it down to these few.



The little sugar container says "Today can be the start of something good." I love it! And the coffee mug really cracks me up!

And of course I have already done some upcycling to this skirt!



I distressed it a bit and added some studs. Lots of fun! I can't wait to wear it to my next show! Possibly styled like this:




I took this before I distressed the skirt but you get the idea. I probably won't wear the glasses though. But I love this top too. It was just a plain old t-shirt and I cut it up and painted the flag on it. It's one of my favorites!

Do you love thrifting? What's your favorite find?!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!