Friday, January 4, 2013

Painting and bleaching.

I've been playing around with many different upcycling techniques and it's been really fun!

Using fabric paint is one thing I've been doing a lot of. Very abstract and one of a kind designs cover tees in strategic ways that look flattering and super fun!


Photos by Liesl Schanz


I've also been playing around with painting on some men's tees!


Photo by Nadine Swiger

"Bleaching" is another new technique I've been testing, thanks to the recommendation of the awesome artist, Tony Thompson!




Both of those one of a kind tops can be purchased in Ithaca, NY at The Art and Found!

If you're near Ithaca today be sure to stop by!! A few of my items (including those bleached tops) will be there starting today!!

Also The Art and Found is holding an event to kick off the new month! Check it out here!
Come hang out, I may even stop by!!

Let me know what you think of my new stuff and keep warm this January!! See you tomorrow!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!