Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's 2013!

It's a new year, time for some sort of resolution I guess, right? I know I used to blog a decent amount in the past but I've been slacking pretty badly this last year. I'm glad I've been so busy so it's made it harder to blog but I've missed staying connected! So that's going to change!

2012 was a pretty great year for me. It's a long process trying to get your name out there and I can't help but love it. It can be stressful and scary at times but it's worth it.

I had a lot of shows this past summer and it's been really fun! I've met some really great people and made new friends! There's nothing like the support from friends and family to keep you going!

This is one of my BFFs. She has taken a few photos of me and done a little modeling for my hand painted tees!
She's also rocking some bobbin earrings I made! I'm so thankful for her support!


Of course I've also had so much help from family. If you remember, March 2012 I had my first ever photo shoot, shot by my lovely cousin Michelle.








All the lovely models did such a great job!!

My wonderful mother has been a constant support for me every step of the way, I could never do this without her.
This was during our adventure in Queens, NY!

During the BUST Magazine Craftacular!


Another exciting event was first of all meeting my new friend Nadine and being involved in a few photo shoots. including one for RosMari Brand!



Photos shot in Little Falls, NY. These lovely ladies did a great job!

Check out more of Nadine's work here!

All in all 2012 has been exciting but I look forward to making 2013 even better!
Thank you so much to all of you for the continued support!! 
much love
Brit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!