Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thrift shop for life!

Spring is finally here...or is it? I'm still waiting for days that are warm enough to only wear a t shirt outside. Or perhaps even just a dress with no stockings!
I will admit, today is pretty nice though.

Moving on..I completely failed at the blog post a day thing. I didn't even make it through January if you didn't notice. Haha. Oh well, I have been super busy which is great!

I have a busy craft show season coming up and I really look forward to it.

First up will be the IGS!



I hope to see you there!
Then I'll be heading to Ithaca, NY for a 3 day event April 26-28th! I can't wait for that one.
Sadly I will not be going to Mayday! Underground in Rochester this Spring but I think the reason is because I'm meant to be set up in Ithaca instead!

I hope to see all of you at one of my many upcoming shows this Spring/Summer!

I must leave you with this amazing Thrift Shop remix by Lindsey Stirling.




much love

Brit

1 comment:

  1. I'm a forever thrift shop girl too! I look forward to seeing you at IGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!