Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Makeup!

For any of you that know me well, you know that I am very frugal when it comes to money. So frugal that I have refused to purchase new makeup for quite a few years. I will also admit that I have never cleaned the brushes I use almost daily to apply my powder foundation. (from PURE Natural Minerals)

This is the eye shadow I've been using for a very long time.





So I finally splurged and bought some new eyeshadow for myself AND brush cleaner!


I'm very happy with the purchase and I also feel better knowing I'm not brushing bacteria all over my face when applying makeup.


A little fun with my new makeup!

It's apparently really important to make sure your makeup isn't expired, etc. but I've always been very bad about that until now. I'm very happy with my new products!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!