Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hey Everyone!

I know its been a few days since I have posted but I am here now! I got back last night from Brits. I was there all last week and had a BLAST! We got a lot of boring work done and did some sewing. We took a trip to the local mall as you saw in Brits post and had a great time romping around and checking out this years trends. So far we have a lot of ideas and of course we will update you as things arise! We ate a lot of good food and had some seriously gut busting laughs. We must have rolled around laughing for 2-3 mins in between each pic we took. Brit posted some of the silliness.

Brit is hopefully coming here to Albany on Sunday and will stay until Thursday or Friday. It is going to be awesome. Monday, Valentines Day, we are going out to dinner at The Melting Pot in one of my local malls. We plan to get all dolled up and hit the town! What will you being doing for Valentines Day? I have no idea what I am going to wear but I hope it wont be super cold out. All this cold and snow is really getting to me. Earlier, Brit and I were talking about all of our summer plans and how amazing it will be to just be in the yard hanging out. I know we will be torn between shows and going swimming but work calls! Especially when its the best job EVER! What are you currently looking most forward to?

I think I am pretty in love with my double finger ring. Brit and I bought our very first ones as you may know and I look for every excuse I can to wear it. I cant wait to go out and buy more! I am still pretty shocked that we like them so much. It took us so long to break down. See what happens when you take a deep breath and try something new? You may fall in love! I just happened to fall in love with a ring. Hahahah.

I have to say that right now I am very hungry but find myself clueless on what to eat. I want a bowl of frosted flakes because I have been eating them at Brits but that's the problem...they are at Brits. Well I need to go fill my belly so I will talk to you later. Be good, be safe, have fun!

XOXO,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!