Monday, April 4, 2011

Rotterdam Mall Weekend Fun.

Hello all my lovely followers!

I promised an update on all the fun of the weekend so this is going to be a big post!

First of all I'll just say that I had a great weekend. Got some good feedback from folks and sold some items too. Plus I made some great friends whom gave me really great pep talks! Thanks Awesome Specialty!!!

Sweet tree out front of the place I stayed.
Ahhhh it happened!



The booth.



Day 1 Outfit


Day 3 Outfit


Heart Scarf


Calming and melancholy drive home.

A bit tired out from such a long (but great) weekend.

Now I have some planning and creating to do for The Indie Garage Sale on April 16th! As well as the donation to Ash from Upcycled by Ash!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!