Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May!!

I had a great time at the Mayday! Underground Sale! Met a lot of great folks including this great artist - Robert Frank. I bought a few things from him. His work is just SO amazing!

My booth space was great, I requested to be near the restroom so that people could try items on if they wanted to and that's just where they placed me. It worked out really wonderfully. Quite a few lovely ladies tried items on which was so exciting for me. It just makes me so happy when people enjoy the work that I have done. Here are a few shots from my travels.

The hotel room


Me in the hotel!


The tall building is where the show was at. Super sweet!


A great open layout.


My booth (1)


My booth (2)


This is the woman's bathroom. Soo super sweet.


On the drive back.
I was bored....


I had a really great time and I thank everyone who came out to support me! I love you guys!!! God Bless!!!


much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!