Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Shows and Fun Stuff!

Is everyone keeping warm today??

It's awfully chilly in my neck of the woods. A good day for tea, soup, and sewing! Which is what I've been doing a lot of!

October 29th I will at the Upcycled Art Show at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY! I hope to see you all there!

I am also working on new items for the Mayday! Underground Show in Rochester, NY on November 5th!

Also, the first 50 customers will receive swag bags at the door filled with lots of goodies, including a coupon from me that can only be used at Mayday! So don't miss out!



Get a peek at what I've been working on!

Another plastic bag creation!


Back of a new top!

On another note, I am going to Pittsburgh this weekend with my cousin! I think it's going to be a great time! Meet some new people maybe network a little bit, who knows! Either way it'll be nice to get away for some fun! I'm sure, I'll update you with some photos when I return!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!