Friday, October 7, 2011

Busy Birthday!

I have been so busy this week! Not only have I been doing a lot of sewing but I have also been doing a lot of running around with friends and family since I won't be around for my actual birthday!

I went out with some friends and got sushi!

Yummy Avocado/cucumber rolls!


Then I had some family over for a little dinner and dessert. Sadly I don't have any other photos other than this cute one!

My cousin made a special bag for me, so cute!



New knuckle owl ring from my BFF and a new barrette/pin I made!



And a real good friend of mine made this lovely accessory display for me!!! He's awesome and I can totally give you his name and number if you're looking for a new display! ;)

I love it can I can't wait to use it this weekend!

I have the Sugar Loaf Fall Festival this whole weekend!! I'm quite nervous but mostly excited! I hope to see you all there!



I have a lot to finish up before I leave so I better get moving!

Have a great Columbus Day weekend!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!