Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chilly October Afternoon

Happy October!!
Today I went to a small craft show in my hometown just to check out the scenes and perhaps network with people. I had a pretty good time wandering around looking at the crafts and many baked goods! Then when I decided to leave I discovered something pretty interesting...I lost my car keys!!!
Looking like a fool waiting to get a spare key,

Thankfully, my brother and his girlfriend were able to bring me my spare key.

While I waited I took the liberty to take a photo of the newest bag I made!




It has a nice long strap, perfect to just throw over your shoulder and go! It holds all the necessities- camera, cell phone, wallet, chapstick!

I have a lot of preparation to do for my birthday weekend craft show! I'm getting a little nervous!! I hope it goes well!

Stay warm!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!