Monday, March 12, 2012

Behind the Scenes of the Spring Photo Shoot!

I just wanted to share some of the fun from behind the scenes of the Spring photo shoot!



Janelle working on some makeup.


Abby doing Kristen's makeup!


Amanda enjoying some coffee as we chat a bit with my lovely mother!


Showing Amanda what she will be wearing.


All outfits were labeled to make changing go smoothly.


Little goodie bag for every model! Thanks again ladies!


All of us lovely ladies working behind the scenes to make this shoot possible! Thank you so much to Abby (makeup), Michelle S. Rose (photographer) follow her awesome work here, Cindy (hair, caterer), and that's me on the end haha. I, uh, just made the clothes! Heehee

To see more photos please check out my facebook page!


Thanks again to everyone!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!