Monday, March 5, 2012

Captivating Nights by RosMari Brand

Finally! The reveal of my Spring 2012 collection! I know I'm a tad late but that's alright it's not like I had to be ready for Fashion Week (unfortunately).

Michelle from Michelle S. Rose Photography and Design did a great job and helping my vision come to life for this photo shoot!

These are some of my favorite shots from the day:

Amanda in RosMari Brand shorts, top, and earrings

Amanda in RosMari Brand dress and earrings

Janelle in RosMari Brand dress and hair clip

Kristen in RosMari Brand top and earrings

Elle in RosMari Brand top, neck art, and earrings

They really rocked it out!

Me with my lovely models at the end of the shoot.


I can't stop going through the photos! This photo shoot was one of the most exciting things for RosMari Brand so far! I can't wait to see what more is to come! I will be posting some items to my etsy so keep and eye out!

Thanks again to all who made it a huge success!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!