Friday, March 23, 2012

Is it summer already?

Hello all!

I know it's been a little while since I've blogged and I'm sorry! I've been obsessed with the amazing weather!

Yesterday I sat outside for hours, hand sewing some barrette/pins and getting a tan...or burn. Either way it felt so great to be in the sun!


Nerman really loves to try to help me sew. If you remember, he was in another post last year "helping" me sew. He's a lion.


My basket of goodies that a friend of mine donated to me! Thanks Liesl!

It was really very relaxing to be able to catch some rays and be productive at the same time!




I made a couple more but didn't get photos of them yet. I also ran out to meet with a friend earlier yesterday, got some coffee, and then tried on a few things at Old Navy..however, I RARELY if EVER buy new things so of course I didn't get anything. I just like trying clothes on haha. But I tried this on:


It's just a simple white top but has interesting folds in the shoulders...of course I'm thinking to myself..I can make something like this. So maybe I will! Haha.

What do you think?

I hope you all have a great weekend, enjoy the sun!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!