Thursday, March 29, 2012

Craft Shows and Festivals!

It's always a big decision to apply for shows and festivals that cost a lot more than I'm used to. However, I told myself that 2012 was going to be a year of risks so I've decided to apply to bigger festivals and shows! I'm really quite nervous because I need to make A LOT more product to make these shows worth it for me. I really need your support to help keep me going!

Today I applied to the Corn Hill Arts Festival which I hear is a big deal in Rochester. I hope I get in! It's July 7-8th this year. I am also in the process of applying for the Ithaca Festival. Also a big deal in the area. So we will see. If I don't get in to these shows, I'll know I'm just not ready and it's not meant to be yet. But again, I really need your love and support!

I look forward to the future and the very exciting summer ahead!!

Just an outfit I wore a few days ago. I figured you'd like a photo!

OH and how do you like the new header?!?

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!