Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summertime!!

I am busy preparing for The Indie Garage Sale this weekend! I can't wait!! Woot!

I wasn't too busy, however, to snap a pic of this cute outfit I put together. Perhaps I will wear it this weekend, I don't know though.

The dress is secondhand from my sister. The vest is upcycled from a secondhand lace shirt. The belt, thrift store find. And the umbrella and purse I got from a garage sale! The purse is SO cute. I'm pretty sure it's an old piece probably from the 40s or 50s. LOVE it! The owl cross stitch in the back is also from a garage sale! Which reminds me, this same garage sale will be open this weekend! Check out the event page here!

I am so excited for the IGS this weekend, seriously, don't miss it!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!