Friday, September 21, 2012

Upcoming Fun!

Please forgive me for the lack of posts! It has been one heck of a busy summer this year! SO many fun things happening! I had a photo shoot a couple weeks ago with a local fashion photographer Nadine Swiger Photography. That was great! Check out some of the photos from the shoot here.

Here's little teaser:
So be sure to check out more and 'like' her page to show some love and support!

Also I went to the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival last weekend and that was awesome! I saw so many familiar faces and met some great people!!


I have been making some scarves for the Fall because I know I personally love being all bundled up when it's chilly out!
These are really fun because they're reversible and easy to wear. Just wrap them around you and button them and you're good to go!

The most exciting thing coming up is of course the BUST Magazine Craftacular!Which is September 29-30 in Queens, NY!

I'm really hoping and praying it goes well there! I will keep you updated when I return! Until then stay warm!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!