Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunkissed.

Good morning everyone!
I decided to take Monday off from a post, I hope you didn't miss me too much. Actually I hope you did miss me because I missed you guys!
Anyway, today I have lots to do, I have been going tanning a little bit...I don't usually do such things and it's quite foreign to me but I am going to Myrtle Beach next week (only for 3 days) and I don't want to get too burnt while there. I figured getting nice base tan wouldn't be too bad for me...I guess? This is what I am wearing this morning.


I just love this jacket. Probably my new favorite addition to my wardrobe.
The top I made last year, it's super cool with silver skulls all over.
The belt is thrifted.

After I get back from tanning, I plan to do lots of sewing for the Indie Garage Sale! It's only 4 days away! AHHHHH!!! It's getting down to the wire! I'm sort of nervous, I'm sure it'll be fine but still, it's nerve racking! My cousin is going to be helping me there so that helps.

Anyway, I'm off to get darkened! Haha.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!