Sunday, April 10, 2011

Upcoming: Online Auction & Indie Garage Sale

Ello my loves.

This morning I attended church with my dad! Sadly our current pastor is leaving soon, he is a really great man with a wonderful sense of humor so it's really sad to see him go.

The rest of this day I am planning on just relaxing which will be very nice.
I don't remember if I told you in previous posts but as a recap - I donated some items to Upcycled by Ash for the online auction she is hosting to benefit the National Wildlife Federation. She received them yesterday and I think she's pretty pleased!

This is what I donated:




All fabrics are secondhand or thrifted. For all items the total comes to $49.50. Not too shabby I don't think. I am so excited to participate in this online auction, I hope it does well!! I will surely keep you updated on that.

Also, don't forget, this weekend, April 16th is the Indie Garage Sale from 11AM-7PM!!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the day!! Find me on twitter!


I really love my new jacket! And the sun!


much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!